Saturday, December 8, 2007

Haiz... A boring day too...


I hav spent my 4th day holiday... Doing nothing... Eat, sleep, going to kl... Really boring life.. Everyday oso d same... but looking forward 4 my trip in jan... haha... must b very cold there.. its winter... Two days ago going to midvalley... This year decoration 4 christmas quite nice... but i prefer last year one... wit candy house... haha.. now oledi in christmas mood... We wish u a merry christmas... haha... seasons greetings a...

then... i Stil hunting 4 d most suitable course to study... these thing very 'fan' a... Lookin 4 good course n oso the one which can get good job... Doing pre u? Courses in college? Or wait 4 result to come out n going 4 jpa scholarship? All these question still blinking in my mind.... who can tell me which is d best choice>?

No comments: