Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Me....

Hihi... my frens.. how u all gettin along? I feel very bad stayin at home...
doing nthg ... very blur... n feel lik no pushin force 2 go forward... Everyday repeatin d same steps, same words, same act... miss my fren who go plkn, work or not wit me... gonna go 4 undang test tis fri.. not study yet... wonder when ll i get my P license... so pity... new year is comin... but couldnt feel its arrival... but days pass by without giving a single signal... in march facing my theory exam... tis time must fight til d end... at least get a pass... its excellent if i could get my distinction again... Result is going 2 come out soon... dunno how it would b.... i oledi bcum ma mu wit it le... it ll b nthg if i couldnt find my interest... i spent many nite 2 think bout these, but oso come out wit nthg.... who can help me? haiz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...dun hv thecny mood?i'll give u some...
财神到....ding ding ding ding dong...春风它吻上了我的脸.....haha..me 2 oso very bored...waiting 4 shopping...2 buy my new clothes...n..tit-bits....wahaha...so happy...i could c so many chocolate floating in front of me...n..pineapple cookies...

★ღ영영ღ★ said...

I at am lor...
Everyday do nthg...
Goyang kaki lor...
N go for car pratical..haiz...
Yea...feel bad to stay at hm...
Repeating the same thg....
same event...same tv show...
on9...MSN oso...
sien ler...
wan go KL mah...
go walk walk or watch tv oso k...
window shopping oso nt bad...
yea lor...Result is going 2 cm out..
die lor...
Duno wat result wil get...T_T..
1st subject bio...die...
2nd subject Bi...doe oso...
I thnk "li ti" liao...really die..
3rd subject EST...die too...
Other i thnk ok de...
K get A2..mayb A2 oso...
U not nid scare lar...
U so geng...
Best student in SMKKKB wor...
Sure all A1 de...
Ur interest??
I cant help u...
I find my interest d...
I wil tk chem.enginering...
Cuz all the subjects i like it...
But i more interest in being DJ ler...
BUT...BUT.......
Some of the subjects...i dislike lar...
So i duno how to choose oso...
hv to wait for my result 1st...
Haiz...Help me lar...plzzzzz...