Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Such an unpredictable announcement.....

Yesterday wen i open up my msn messenger, saw 1 personal message which made me nearly fainted... "SPM result out on 12th Mar"... I juz couldnt accept it @ tat moment... made me bcum no mood le.... n then bcum sot2 le... lik lost my direction le.... b4 these reali hope 2 get it soon.... @ d end of feb... but after tat, feel lik 1 2 hide fr it le... i feel myself so mao dun.... sumtimes tis, sumtime tat.... but wat actuali i scared of is d real result... Ll it b 1 i hope 4? tis moment, i feel tat i m so helpless... cuz i hate d feelin 2 wait 4 sumthg... N then d time is not short... Around 1 week... I thk i would spend tis week wit all types of weird feelin... N if u send me 2 shopin complexes oso... i juz couldnt enjoy my time happily.... Eventhough tis looks silly, but it juz can happen on me... countdown... stil 7 days 2 go.... it can b a very short time... cuz i stil remember wen i start countdown wen i took my 1st paper... wen i thk back now, it juz a flash of light.... bt @ tat moment, 1 day seem 2 me lik 1 month.... d same thg happen now... by tis time, it is easier... cuz i didnt nid 2 scrash my head n do d question... i juz hav 2 sit down n WAIT..... bt i m quite bc these days... hav 2 face my theory exam... on nex monday... Stil duno how 2 differentiate d period thg... baroque, classical, romantic n 20th century... made me nearly explode off le.... n changing note, appoggiatura, n many more... wow... hope d question ll b very ec.... n can pass wit good marks! haha... so gambateh 4 myself... hehehehe..... n tml is my 1st class learn car... so nervous... hav 2 learn 7 times... b4 go 2 test... on 19th march... hope can pass oso... suddenly 3 thg come @ same time... made me so hectic... but stil all of these i hav 2 pass wit flyin colour.... so.. its time 2 fight... n good luck 2 myself... all da best... n Aza aza fightin..... go go go... Sure win!!! wahahahahahaha......

1 comment:

bossa nova said...

haha.it's me..dun b too worry abt the result..juz believe that it's ur "fruit"of effort all these years...n u know u must have done it well...so well..very well..."the wellest"..hahaha..