Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lastly... Settle Down...


Harlo every1... Tis is my 5th post in march... Cant imagine.. 2day oledi end of march le... everytime comin 2 d end of a month.. d feelin is reali deep... sumtime would review a lot of thgs... such as... wat has happen these days... i could say, it is reali an amazin march.. it would b my un4getable 1... i ve gone tru many hepi thgs, sad thgs, or annoyin incident... bt luckily... all has settle down.... i finali made my decision... finish sendin out application... n get my drivin license... hehe... tis is my 1st smile fr heart.. since these days.. (",)

Now i ll wait... if i m lucky 2 get scholarship, i ll go 4 it.. 2 catch my aim... n hope tat my decision wouldnt made me regret... i oso hope tat it ll b an ec way... so tat i can juz relax n concentrate... If nt, i ll go 4 d same way oso... bt pay myself wit a small discount.. Haha... So lets pray... May god n my lucky star bless me... So tat it can reduce sum economic burden... n save my parents hardly earn money... haha... so gud if i can get it... now hav 2 start 2 learn live by my own... cuz i m d kind of "messy pple"... i juz lazy 2 tidy up my thgs... i m in d situation of mess... Then, hav 2 start 2 pack up... my clothes... all my little2 thgs... haha.. hav 2 a mind set... n hope 2 brin my bolster along.. haha.. scared tat couldnt sleep @ nite without it... bt i was told 2 buy a new 1 n send there.. 4 sure i ll miss it a lot...

gt 2 go 4 lunch... bb lo... ll hav nex post very soon...

No comments: