Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wait.. n wait..

Harlo... every1.. who c dis post.. really long time didnt post.. more than 2 weeks i thk.. cuz really not free n no topic i thk.. but now.. would lik 2 share my experience durin my interview..

4th april @ putrajaya 2.45pm
i go there around 11 .. reach there nearly 1.. @ 1st look 4 my name on d list.. wow.. i m in panel 4.. its arrange accordin 2 birthday date.. n sign my name.. then.. wait 4 so long... many students there... mostly wear smart n tidy attire.. haha.. juz look lik office suit... then... i juz sittin there.. doin nthg.. i saw many other interviewee juz bc readin on sum info.. so well prepared.. not lik me.. so lazy.. i juz spend my time walkin around.. feel sleepy n go 2 toilet... haha.. mayb 2 nervous.. n bout 2.30pm.. v were called 2 enter there.. i juz walk 2 panel 4.. check my cert n wait.. n i m in group 2.. omg.. nid 2 wait again.. cham.. i juz sit there.. my heart beats so fast.. i was so nervous tat time.. n my face juz start 2 feel hot.. luckily.. meet sum fren.. n v start 2 chat.. i juz talk a lot.. 2 cool me down.. but stil feel nervous.. i found out mostly my group talk quiet fluently in eng... n i was happy 2 meet 2 fren which share my same birthday.. n a girl one day younger.. n another wit a wu.. hehe.. other juz 4get 2 ask...
v talk n chat n wait... v were told 2 enter @ around 4... v enter d room acrodin 2 our no.. i m no 3.. v sit in a semi circle.. n told 2 introduce ourself in bm.. d interviewer look nice n friendly.. i juz talk wat tat appear in my mind.. then v r given a topic 2 discuss in eng.. v giv our opinion.. n time passes so fast.. its 5pm.. v say bye2 2 d interviewer n leave d room.. i exchange hp no wit my frens there.. n very hepi 2 meet them.. then i juz go 2 restaurant downstair hav my lunch @ 5pm.. n then i return home.. haha.. tats wat happen tat day..

8th april @ icsj 8.30am
wow.. although is 2nd interview, stil feel nervous.. start my journey @ 6 sthg n reach there @ 7 sthg.. n juz hav a cup of tea 1st.. then go in around 8.. but get 2 noe hav 2 wait again.. cuz office ll onli open @ 9am.. wat a shock.. then v juz sit @ there.. saw many students cum in... then.. go 2 walk around.. saw other college students 2.. d surrounding there was so bc.. wit cars n students walkin.. then juz wait again.. another 2 arrive.. they walk staright 2 d conference room.. n they r allow 2 enter.. i juz follow by.. n they apply 4 differ course wit me.. gud.. not competitor.. v check our cert.. n sit down 2 wait.. i notice tat my course has d most crowd.. hope god ll bless me 2 get it.. i juz chat wit them.. d girl is fr muar.. wow.. tat far.. then come a guy fr ipoh.. haha.. they hav 2 come day b4.. n v juz talk n chat n wait.. same thg happen again.. then i m d third 2 enter.. they ask me brief question.. n i juz answer it.. whole process around 10 mins.. i noe tat many of them get excellent result.. wow.. wat a blow 2 me.. pray deeply again 2 get it.. v exchange hp no b4 went home.. n tats it.. haha..

day3.. really hope 2 get d 3rd call... plz... thx a lot..

haha.. tats my experience sharing la.. bb.. c u guys in nex post.. gud luck 2 myself..

No comments: