Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gambatte + Aza aza + 加油..


Hehe.. Only d 3rd post of tis month.. very low manufacturing tis month.. haha.. jz a bit lazy 2 post up new post.. i thk i hav bcum lazy n lazy le.. Not long from now, u all ll meet a cutie fat "pig".. n tat's me.. haha.. bt 4 sure i wont let all these bcum reality.. haha.. if then all my new clothes ll not b able 2 wear lo.. n i would b very sad of tat.. sob2.. but these days really bored, wit nthg gud 2 happen.. wat those which happen r juz annoyin thg.. which ll made me thk of tat 4 long2 time til all my hair turn white.. i dun1 2 b d nex yang guo.. (@.@)


N after these annoying days, i realise tat one fact which is, if u r given a chance 2 made decision, it would juz b a torturin event.. thus.. it could b sumthg i hate x3... tis made me recall one poem tat i read in f4 eng literature, the road not taken.. i thk tat my situation now is juz similar as d author tat time..i had choose a way tat less pple has travel, bt how ll it goes after tis, who knows? if i choose another way tat day, how would it b after 3 yrs? nobody knows oso.. n my parents juz kept tellin me 2 choose sumthg tat i really interested in, but wat is d real thg i lik? zzz... a damn hard question.. no1 can answer.. included myself..


now.. 2day.. a brand new day 4 me.. 2 start a life tat i choose.. but stil in blur2 situation.. stil wonderin around.. i actually quite admire sum of my frens.. they noe wat they lik, n they juz go 4 it without any lookin back.. brave step i can say.. hope they ll succeed 1 day.. in less than 100 days fr now, i thk i ll noe whether my path is correct.. so, i hav 2 do my best in order 2 achieve wat i 1.. now.. juz pray 2 hav gud motivation 2 do even better.. so.. tats y i put the title above.. frens.. bb..

No comments: