Saturday, April 19, 2008

ouch.. is tis a correct way?


hihi.. frens.. ten days fr my last post.. cuz these days pass by wit many high n low incidents.. @ 1st, me myself tend 2 change my mind b4.. start 2 feel doubt bout my own decision b4.. although thgt 2 b my last decision le.. N all thgs meet an end.. Tis can b describe as i was standin in a high peak of d mountain.. no way up.. juz way down.. hence.. wat shd i do? i start 2 plan 4 my new pathway.. then at last wednesday i receive an unpredictable offer.. wow.. wats a gud chance 4 me.. but shd i take it? is i go on wit tis, i may can safe a lots money.. bt ll it b d best choice 4 me..? again another tough question?... haiz... then.. a big blow 4 myself.. my biggest hope fall on2 my fren's hand le.. means i hav no hope le.. cham.. juz two days.. a happy 1 n a sad 1.. such an sad event 4 me.. nt far fr now.. 1 of my aim college ll start its sem.. shd i go there? although nt d most i lik, bt wit a reasonable price.. n oso nice hostel.. omg.. wat shd i do? then after sum deep thinkin.. stil hav no final decision.. cuz both wit its gud point.. another college gud point is gud reputation of its gud result shown by previous years students... so... so... wats shd i do? where shd i go? bling2.. juz pray 2 hav a sudden flash in my mind.. then i can noe wat actualy i 1, wat i prefer.. n wat i like... bt 1 thg i noe.. both place oso very bored.. no frens.. juz me.. no 1 i noe.. haiz.. haiz.. haiz.. so.. who k help me? plz.. bb

No comments: