Thursday, September 18, 2008

Holiday week.. yuhoo..

Harlo everyone.. its me again... hihi.. it has been ten days i didnt post up anything... although these days were my mid term holiday.. very sorry for the slow rate.. holiday time always passed by so quickly.. within a blink of eye, i have already started my first day class... but what have i done these days? a very standard answer would come out.. sleep, eat and sleep again.. omg.. these acts are just the best way to gain weight.. o...o...o... i dont want to gain weight anymore, please.. in the six months holidays, i have already gain around 3kg.. so sad.. haiz... luckily the number isnt increase now.. if not, i would just jump from 212x.. haha.. i am serious..
but, in this dull holidays, something happy do happen.. i got to change my handphone... wahaha... i am so happy with it... and thank you to my "ex-husband".. which have serve me for more then 3 years.. you have accompanied me go through happiness and tears.. and really miss your typing format... it is so easy and i have already used to it...
besides of this, i did receive my big letter.. as what my teacher said.. haha.. finally... i passed my piano practical.. i felt so pleased and this prooved that i am not that weak actually.. it paid back all my work these days.. thanks to my teacher who did teach me a lot.. so that i can pass.. but now, problem arise.. should i continue? that is the main point that i have to think about it now.. but will i have enough time to practise? can i cope it? grade 6 wasnt easy.. as theory.. it is a huge turning point to a more skillful playing.. haiz.. cant made decision now.. got to think carefully before do anything that might make me regret later.. to be continued...

No comments: