Friday, September 5, 2008

wahaha.. holiday lo..

haha... this is what we call not serious? no la.. just there isnt much place for us to make action? who looks best in this picture? comment please.. sure bernice la.. haha
hey... share some photos with you guys.. all my classmates here.. wow.. 0806PM16.. the best class.. haha.. why? because i am there? hehe.. just kidding...

harlo.. to everyone who view this post, i want to tell you all that i am having my holiday now.. haha.. i feel so excited and happy now.. anyone there has the same feeling as me? erm.. although this holidays last only one and a half week, but i will appreciate every second of it.. because finally i can stay at home and have a good rest.. without have to worry about all those crazy tests which made me feel so down.. all my failures happen here.. OMG.. what can i do to recover my condition? who can tell me the answer? although i try to enjoy the moments here, but in the end, i will feel so depressed.. that is what i am facing now.. so sad and so emo.. haiz3.. why i cant enjoy my college life? in fact, sometimes i may think that i am regretting now.. so do i? but i wont have strength to do so lo...
haha.. back to the main topic... what i have done these days? i can remember that i have 3 days holidays last week.. that is due to independence day.. that is the only sunday i can spend some more time in sleeping.. haha.. what i have done in that weekend? it is just eat and sleep.. and also meet up my two best friends.. having tea in the new shop.. before that in that weekend on friday, i went shopping in midvalley.. managed to get 2 t shirt and a new trousers with big discounts.. haha.. it was cool... then, another hectic week is coming.. everyday full with homeworks, tests... furthermore the weather is bad.. rain everydays.. maybe the sky feel sad for me too.. isnt it so? today is worst among all.. two tests in one day.. the day before is malaysian studies test.. made me dont even have the happiness that i will have holidays after this...
Malaysian studies? made me think of we have to do a video clip and submit it.. we have to go to KL to finish our recording tomorrow.. thats why i still stay in hostel although weekend is coming.. most of my housemates have went home.. left only 3 of us.. but there is something special today.. haha.. lets recap.. four of us went sunway for window shopping.. we spent so many hours there and buy nothing.. haha.. we had kimgary for lunch and i join the membership... the previlege is quite ok.. and i think that it is worth.. haha.. after that, we took bus home.. after that, we went out again in 11pm.. my fren come from his house and find us in subang.. wow.. it sounds crazy.. but it does happen.. finally, we not turning up yumcha, but just sit down and chat.. haha..
thats what i have done today.. but anyway, it was fun.. love it.. haha..
thats all la.. it is nearly 2.30am.. byebye.. wait for my next post o...

No comments: