Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So fast sem start lo..

with bernice... the flash light make both of us take dis photo for few times...
yeah... our couple shirt... ya.. its three of us... not two only.. hehe

wow.. xinhui first time join us in redbox o... haha... nice ^^

haha... with my dear kelly n nelson....



hello guys.. haha... working hard to add up my post.. hehe... today is 6th... already one week for my new year... now is already in subang... alone tonight.. my roommate hasnt come back yet... i come back early as i am going to become student helper for the january intake.. oh.. such a great experience will be... hope i can speak well then.. as my speaking english is not that good.. haha... hope everything goes well.. haha... gambatte for me o... today is briefing day.. we are given a short brief about how should we conduct the whole tour... hope i can do it well... ^^

so fast my holidays end... today heard my friend keep grumbling wanted to back to college.. oh.. i am in the entire different mood... i dont want to come back to subang... here got nothing... except for streamyx... sometimes really feel alone... haiz... but luckily my group of friends are quite friendly... if not, i will die because of boredom.. really hope can get one like a po who really close to me.. can share my words.... new semester... new physics teacher... others still keep on same track.. hehe... again... hope everythings go well... just finish my chicken.. afternoon have lunch in wongkok cha can teng.. eat my can dan mean again... hehe... because last time didnt manage to order this.... haha.. i can still remember it clearly... all of us went there before the sem break... so fast now already sem starting le... haiz.... share with you some photos for the day after sem exam.. hehe..

No comments: