Thursday, May 28, 2009

Review again...

Hello friends... I finally have time to post something over here.... Hehe... Its already 5 months since my last post.... Sorry for making my blog become rust.... Now i am tryin my best to giv a brief review about all de stuff i have done in the previous few months... Hope my retarded mind can refresh back everything that i have done well...

Jan's review~
Erm... Firstly... should be Chinese New Year on the 26th... we are holding the old routine... on the first day of new year... we spent our whole afternoon visiting each friends home.... get an amount of angpau... hehe... chit-chating with old friends is always the thing i enjoy most.... sharing stories of our lifes since we seldom meet each other... Time for us to think about all the nolstalgic moment we ever have... It was indeed the best memory in my life... Love you guys a lot ya... hehe... but this year i dont have my mushroom with me... really feel like there is lack of something at my side... this is the photo i take with ah po... hehe.... Then its on the 17th... its ong's birthday... we didnt any photo that day... nobody knows why?haha... we bought a shirt for him... but according to reliable source.. its a bit too large for him... hehe...

Here comes February.... Hehe... again... time pass by so fast.... what i have did in january... i am still repeating it in February... study eat and sleep.... i think besides of this, i have did nothing... erm... more special events that happen in February... hehe... Happy Valentine on the 14th of feb... because it is a sunday... thats why we cant celebrate it with friends... so we just buy roses for each other... haha... my dear kelly n i bought one for each other... Hehe... my so called husband in college.... and get one from nelson also... this is the photo that we took silently without notifying others... hehe.... with my qing fu shiwai also...Then..... another big day for my classmate.. zan... its his birthday in 22nd... we celebrate with him earlier because its another sunday.... we celebrate in ichiban ramen.... hehe... nice day... another unforgettable day.... hope he like the book we get for him... and the cake....

haha.. really love this photo so much... our wedding cake leh... the second is me with the birthday boy Zan... the third one is group photo.... hehe

haha.... so many photos to share with you guys .... to be continued in another post...

No comments: