Thursday, May 28, 2009

April fool...



Haha... because cant think of any title for this post... so i put it as April fool.... wow... so fast its already april... getting towards middle of the year... gosh... final exam is coming soon... at the early part of the month, get to know own trial result... haiz... i hate this combination of alphabet... but it happens again... oh no... hate it.... nono for this two alphabet in my final results please.... God please bless me.... I have to score.... if not, i am the one who make my life miserable by choosing a level.... i really cant understand why i keep on struggling since the first day i join the course... looking at others friend... they did enjoy their pre u life... but for me, if you were to asked me, am i happy now...? i can give you the answer... No... I am not happy.. it is the worst moment in my life... my 18th n 19th years old wasnt consider the best year in my life.... yesterday spent quite a long time chatting with my rm... both of us really regret no matter in which part... first cant cope with the study.. then friends for all over which mix up... maybe everyone come from a very different background.... thats why they will be quarrel or misunderstanding sumtimes... so sad.... besides of getting my result... the two weeks holiday after trial... i stay at home .. didnt go for shopping... didnt even meet up with friends... what i do? eat sleep n study.... revise and finish all my pass year... luckily i manage to do so... then hectic life start again at end of april... holidays ends... nothing special happen this month... but manage to capture a nice photo while studying at night... fantastic job did by my lion... here it goes...

my lion manage to a ruler with its foot... brilliant... hehe

No comments: