Thursday, May 28, 2009

finally...

its nearly 2.30 now... i am going to sleep very soon.... because already feel super sleepy n tired since just now.... but this should be the last already... May.... today is already the 29th.... end of May... I have finished nearly 3 quarter of My AS final... there is still 3 more papers to go.... erm... timetable wise is not bad... i have lots of time to revise for my work.... but i got a bit scared for my physics paper.... haiz... but i hope i can get through it... 10th of august... everything will be known.... maths... i think i know how to do..... thinking skills... i know how to do... but i still cant finish the paper.... n paper one... abit disappointed because there is only 2 pass year question come out... now... left chemistry papers n physic multiple choice.... i really hope that i can do well in this exam... God... please bless me again..... its too late now... i have to stopped already.... no photo to share so share with you all my recent look... with my new hair cut... i cut my hair very short again....

actually look a bit weird in this photo... because is the 2nd day i did my hair cut... so short....

No comments: