Friday, February 22, 2008

Goin 2 bomb off le...

Haiz.... bside of sayin this as intro, i reali cant thk any le... feel so annoyin... hopeless... n my mind nearli bomb off le.... Gt 2 made decision in urgent le... but stil duno wat 2 do? wat 2 choose? made me feel so bad..... if choose wrong le... its no way back... so wat should i do? any1 can tel me? oledi reaches d end of feb le... time reali din wait me @ all..... Y? y these happen 2 me? ai............ reali no mood+sad..... very2 blur..... other pple oso cant help me le... feel 1 2 fainted le.... help me.... all d mix feelin now... lik my fren been said de... very suit my feeling now..... a...... 1 2 scream out loudly 2 express my bad2 mood.... in fact, gt 2 face reality oso.... live 4 17 yrs... nearly 18 yrs le.... couldnt made my decision oso.... izzit a bit ben? if wait sum more. dunoe wat could happen o.... so.... go 4ward? or stay stil? or look back 2 d past? Plz...... choose 1 la.... juz hard 2 imagine mant thg..... but hav 2..... or else i ll fall bhind.... left in a lurch tat type... no 1 help me tat type.... mayb juz cryin there... so bad la.... lik a small ant... yam yan zhou ta.... so bad.... din lik tis... dun1 tis type of life.... juz 1 comfort life.... so r u?

No comments: