Saturday, February 2, 2008

no title...


harlo... everybody... juz cant thk wat 2 post.. hehe.. my brain reali rusted le... nid 2 put sum oil le... so 2day main title is "no title"... haha.. juz type out d thgs which come in my mind lo... c my fren blog juz now... remind me tat result is goin 2 cum out soon.... wah... such a big hit 2 me... made my heart sank... how could time passes so fast? i ve been spent 2 months holiday... doing nthg... juz hangin around... i thk tis is d main factor y i gain my weight.... sob2.... my mum say my face bcum more round le... so cham... n tis is due 2 i never exercise these days.... haiz... nvm lo... juz hope 2 lose some weight wen i start my course... y so nt adil? juz increse in size bt increase in height... made me so sad... c my zodiac in 1 email yesterday.. say tat horse chong tai sui nex year... so everythg ll turn in2 bad if v r nt careful.. onli 1 lucky star in d mice year... n a big bunch of bad stars... haiz.... haiz... so sad.... y everythg turn bad leh? bcum no mood le... scared2 le... very tired now.. juz finish help out my mum.... feel sleepy.... (@.@) n (*-*) .... c u all in nex post ba...

bb ..

1 comment:

★ღ영영ღ★ said...

I oso gain my weight but nt height...
My face oso bcome round n round d...
SO cham ler....
yea yea...hope we k lose our weight when we start our courses....
Really...tis yr hourse chong tai sui...die lor...
Many bad thg cm to us...
It wil affect our results mah???
"pa pa" ler...
Hope it wont lor...if not....
the effect.."but ham chi siong"...
haha...Read in cantonise...
huh????
1 lucky star only???
Other bad star???
So sad....
yea no mood d...wanna cry liao...
T_T...n scare....Cham lor...
Anyway...命运掌握在你我手中....
We sure hv a lucky yr in tis yr...
We k handle all the bad thgs...
Trust me....All wil b ok de...haha...