Sunday, February 17, 2008

(@.@) Life is......

harlo... long time din post le... not free these few days... bc on sum work... try 2 write eng esay 2... feel odd wen doin such work.. reali long time din use pen 2 do work le... hav 2 start again lo... if not, my writing ll bcum more qi guai le.... lik children in standard1.. haha... a bit kua zhang... but thk back... oledi bout 3 months i din do schul work le... sumtime a bit miss recent schul life... u c, m i a bit fan jian? but its true... tat time v r reali enjoy ourself 2gether.... can chat... share our words... n play2 durin PJ time... Haha... So Good... if time can stop, i hope it ll stay longer... At least Compare 2 now... it is more meaningful.... i hav my target tat time... but now... i m very blur... a bit pang huang oso... wonderin how is my result? wen ll d result goin 2 cum out? where ll i b after 2 months? hav i take d right choice? or ll i regret... i feel lik i m standing @ d junction... duno hav 2 walk straight? turn back? turn right? or turn left? thus... i stil standin there... wit a huge bucket of question... n sadly time din wait me... d time 4 me 2 thk hav bcum shorter n shorter... i couldnt imagine how it would be... ?? if i made my decision now.. i hav 2 start doing a lot of thg le... such as go 2 register, look @ d college, look 4 accomodation, n so on.... but there r stil a lot of thg i din finish yet... my coming theory exam... in 10th march... i stil dunot how 2 do ques 4 n 5.... i stil dunot noe how 2 differentiate baroque or classical? Romantic n modern? i hav 4goten my french term oso... my german term.... so bad.... feelin no mood le... after tis, i got my drivin test... on 19th... all tis juz exactly b4 d term start... mayb on 17, 24 or... who can giv me sum idea? any 1 who c tis post.. pls coment... kamsahamida.. Bb...

2 comments:

★ღ영영ღ★ said...

wao....so hardworking ar...
I didnt hold book after SPM ler...
Juz novel only...wakakaka....
Yea...my writing oso bcome weird d...
But wont lik children in std 1 lar...
still ok...for me lar..hehe...

yea lor....so long didnt do hmwork...
N go to school...miz the life so much...

I oso agree v u....me oso a bit fan jian...last time so happy hor...
Hd a happy period v u all...did crazy thgs....talk when tcer is teaching...hehe...

Me oso a bit pang huang ler...
duno wat i wan to do....
so much ambitions....haiz....
who k save me???....
Or tel me who am i after i am 25 yrs old....like tat...i k noe my future...n choose the best course now...haiz...

then u hv to gambateh lor....
try to do ur best lor...

It is same to me too....
tml wan to test d...JPJ test...
Gambateh to me too....hehe....
jia you...add oil lor...
hehe....i k do it.....

ShuHeng said...

thx 4 comment... so fan a.. now... cant thk bout these thg oledi... feel annoy ...