Friday, February 1, 2008

yuhoo... newyear mood...

wow... these days reali bc... buy all sort of newyear things.... but sadly cant find 1 trousers by s&k de... 1stly, i saw in midvaley de... but no size le... then go 2 times square 2 find lo... but... i totaly cant found it... shadow oso cant c... haiz.. so din buy it lo... but it is so nice n got discount oso... then buy 1 T 2 replace my broken heart lo... hehe... go shopin 4 a while my bes fren, mushroom... haha... but onli a while.. then her mother go n pick her up lo.... d shoppin centre oso full of pple... cuz wilayahday... many pple no work... then gt buy a pair of shoes oso... hehe.. can wear it durin new year...
come back 2 newyear... can meet many relativ, frens... hehe n of course my favourite-angpau ler... hope can get more angpau tis year... haha... my 1st hope in d mouse year.... 2nd one is.... find out my interest... 3rd one... haha.. although a bit no hope.. but stil hope 2 achieve it... grow taller... 4th one... buy new hp.... 5th one.... secret... haha...
yesterday night help 2 decorate d house... bt found out i 4get how 2 made fish fr angpau le... who can teach me? duno is so long time i din use my brain le.. feel lik it doesnt work wel... d memory isnt good le... i thk gt 2 upgrade 2 2gb de ram le... haha... bb

3 comments:

★ღ영영ღ★ said...

wao...go walk walk wor...
Y dun cal me de????
lollllllllll...
Cant buy ur dream trousers????
Nvm lar...I sek fan...
wao...U oso buy new shoes...
I didnt buy ler...T_T...
Cuz cant find my dream shoes....
haiz.....
Yea yea....get many many angpau...
Cant grow tall d lar...
I am shorter than u ler...lolll...
But i oso hope for it...haha...
I oso wan to buy new hp ler...
But duno wan to buy which 1....
4get how to made fish???
Sorry cant help u oso....
Cuz i duno how to make it...haha...
So long didnt use brain...me too...
many words 4get liao...
Hv to find dictionary....haiz...
How to upgrade the ram wor...
Teach me lar...
I oso wan to upgrade...haha...

ShuHeng said...

v go walk2 lin shi jue ding de...
at 1st juz follow my mum go buy thgs de... haha nex time must ajak u de... haha bb lo

★ღ영영ღ★ said...

ok...ok...Muz ajak me go...
U dun 4get to teach me how to upload the ram ar......
ERMMMMM...n dun 4get to gv me ang pau...wakakaka...
I wan double...1 is u gv de...
1 is WK gv de...wakakaka...