Sunday, June 22, 2008

22nd June...


Hihi... frens.. its my 5th post... again.. i m workin hard 4 achieve my target every month.. try 2 find any nice n special topic 2 share wit u all.. hehe.. so i put a quite special title in tis post.. it's 2day date.. haha.. actuali 2day isnt any special day 4 u n i.. mayb an unforgettable day 4 sum1.. hehe... fr d newspaper 2day.. 22nd june is stephen chow birthday.. n as i noe, yesterday is prince william birthday... wow...

bac 2 ordinary stuff.. wat i hav done these days? 2day.. i went 2 my fren house... v jz chat n talk bout her job... how she threat her students n vice versa? a strict teacher, i thk... bt i m sure she is a gud teacher... concern bout their studies...

n yesterday.. spent most of my time practising piano bcuz there is a play through session in my music centre... i m practising so hard... bt i jz cant conquer my fear... my fingers shake... thus i start 2 made mistake... haiz... who k teach me how 2 conquer it? so i k b brave.. face all tis wit broad smile n peaceful mind...

n on friday... i went 2 settle my college fees... i found out tat my apartment no is 212X.. wat a weird no? where izit? n was told either 3rd or 4th floor.. haiz.. pity me.. means everyday i hav 2 walk so many steps of stair? after tat, v walk a while in sunway pyramid.. buy sum stationary... eat my lunch n after tat bac home.. cuz i hav my theory class.. grade 7 stuff really tough.. wit figured bass.. suspension... all these made me feel so blur... jz hope k understand in a short time...

erm.. thursday.. wat hav i done? cant remember d... so i thk i hav 2 stop now... bb.. take care...

No comments: