Friday, June 27, 2008

Sayonara..

Hihi... tis is my 6th post... n mayb my last post b4 i start my college life.. Jz feel tat nt tat happy compare 2 wat i m waitin 4.. jz a bit of worried.. wonderin how ll it b? k i do well in my study? k i live by myself? 4 d 1st time since i was born, i leave my family.. n live alone outside... i hav 2 take k of all d thgs includin small2 thgs which i never bother b4...
2day jz keepin 2 pack my thgs... lots of thgs hav 2 b bring.. fr clothes to accessories.. fr shoes to spec, fr books to bolster.. all these made me so dizzy... movin up n down 2 pack these thgs.. haiz.. if i k hav my own room, tis would b better... n til now.. i duno who my roomate ll b.. jz under reserve... hope she is a very nice n friendly gal...
Tml hav 2 move d... dun brin pc yet... so cant on9 d... no more msn... no more blogger.. no more facebook.. no more friendster... no more songs download.. no more youtube... i sure ll feel lik lack of sthg there... cuz 4 more den half year.. i spent my life wit these websites...
I ll take k of myself.. n so do u all... bb... MIz u All... (",)

No comments: