Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nthg special..


Hihi.. frens.. my 3rd post 4 tis month.. workin hard again 4 achieve my target.. at least 6 post a month.. but these days realli borin.. Nthg special tat happen... even nt goin out fr house... everyday repeatin d same thgs... wake up @ 7am, help up in d shop.. finish my job at 11am... hav my breakfast then... or my "brunch"... after tat, read newspaper... on9... n start 2 feel sleepy @ 2pm... take a nap til 4pm... sumtime ll hav tuition.. or practise my piano in d evening... then it's dinner time... watch tv after tat... In 8pm.. time 2 practise piano again.. 9pm.. time 2 on9 again... after tat, may go 2 sleep o watch tv again.. wish 2 watch euro these days... but it is so late.. all d game is after 12pm.. i jz din watch much... n d most important thg is, d team which i support didnt even manage 2 enter d final round.. wat a big blow 4 me... n many other fans... haiz.. jz wish they can perform well in d world cup in 2 yrs time...

bside these... all my frens r nt around d.. made me feel so bored... goin 2 burst... haiz.. haiz.. haiz... miz d time b4... wen i was wit them... fightin bravely 4 d exam... although it is a tough time... but v stil couldnt 4get it... is stil my best memory in my life... (@.@)

erm... i went kl this tues.. n get my new spec.. haha... nice spec.. but i thk is quite expensiv... but this is due 2 my high index... haiz... y my power is so high? if nt, i k change spec quite frequently... i oso cut my hair... all tis is my preparation b4 i start my sem.. haha.. but i was told i look old wit my new spec n new hair cut... so pity ler... i dun1 2 look mature la... although i m nt young d.. haha..

tis sun i k attend a wedding dinner... so i k eat pingpun d... haha.. so happy...

tats all 4 tis post... bb lo... c u all in nex post...

No comments: