Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cant wait it..

Hihi.. frens.. welcome 2 view my 2nd post in june.. 2day is 8th of june.. exactly 20 days more i ll hav 2 shift 2 my hostel d.. n spend 1 n a half years there.. mayb there ll b more.. haha.. actuali, tis mayb d 1st time in my life tat i cant wait 2 start study.. y ll i feel lik tat? jz bcuz of i dun go 2 schul 4 more den half years, i thk.. i start 2 miss d days wen i m in schul.. wit my frens.. workin hard n oso playin hard.. i m nt d kind of serious student in schul.. although sumtime i care seriously in how i perform.. but i thk tat.. i didnt pay enough effort 2 study well.. if nt, i shdnt face wat i m facin now.. although thkin bout tat now, is sort da 2 late d.. but jz 1 2 let u all noe, regret after sthg tat had happen is a bad feelin.. so dun do anythg tat ll made u regret in ur life..
Bac 2 my topic, i was hapy 2 noe tat i was placed in my place apartment n it is a twin sharin.. haha.. shd b a gud news 4 me.. cuz it is near n not triple sharin.. 1 thg tat i m worried now is, who ll b my roomate.. jz wish tat she is nice gal n is same race as me.. so tat i k communicate wit her easily n could mix well in a short time... erm.. ten days more.. i shd start 2 pack all my thgs.. n buy watever tat i dont hav... n most important is, fix my mindset tat i hav 2 live alone outside.. without companion.. n hav 2 work hard.. study hard.. n enjoy my life there.. n i jz hope i k dun feel sleepy again in noon... i hav been spendin 2 much time in sleepin 4 these days.. made me feel dizzy everytime wen reach noon..
den lets talk bout wat i hav do these few days.. i went 2 KL on 3rd.. made my new pairs of spectacles n it is so nice.. ll upload it in nex post.. haha... n yesterday, 7th is my fren bday.. v go out 2 celebrate wit him.. although jz a few of us.. but v stil chat happily n play games.. haha.. it is so fun.. den i reciv a gift fr my another fren, thx 4 ur cute pig.. hehe..
tats all 4 tis post.. hav 2 stop.. n leave sum idea so tat can post it in nex post.. haha.. bb..

No comments: