Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Days come days go...

Hihi.. frens.. I m working hard now... 2 find some topic 2 post... bt my brain is jamming now... realli cant thk, n furthermore, i m so sleepy... sad... these week chem test.. i jz dun hav enough time 2 finish my structure question which made up most of d test marks... damn frusfrated now... although i studied, bt finally cum out wit nthg... i m more hardworkin den secondary time... bt stil i m struggling... sumtimes would thk, i m regret... bt if i choose d other path, i cant guarantee dat i wont regret... so, wat k i say now? jz dot dot dot... in bad mood these days... sick d... sick twice in a month... wat a big record! finally sthg happy would cum later... tis fri no class... my mind at least k rest 4 a day... without hav 2 carry on d same schedule eviday... wake up.. schul time... library time.. bac 2 hostel... i shd work hard, i noe... i m tryin my best 2 capture everythg... save them in my mind, so dat i wont 4get it after sumtime... i like studying actually... bt i hate exam... in my opinion, exam is nt d only tool 2 measure sum1 ability... mayb they dont perform durin exam time, bt tis doesnt mean dat he or she is weak... now, sitting in front of d pc.. bt my mind is blank... any1 k giv me sum advice? so dat i wont feel so down? haiz3... i knew dat no 1 k help me... july is goin 2 end soon... my 1st month in college ends wit all sorts of memory... sum gud thg, bt wit sum unhappy thg oso... life is jz lik a tide, there r up n down all d time... wat v hav 2 do now, is face it wit open-minded... put aside all unhappy events, n face a new day wit new inspiration... road ll nt cum 2 a dead end... if v try, peak of mountain is jz a step forward... frens.. let us work hard together 2 achieve wat v 1... bb...

No comments: