Saturday, July 19, 2008

Too much 2 talk about... Part 1...

Hihi frens... Today is 20th july... n tis is jz my 1st post in July.. I hav been so bc these 3 weeks.. doin sorts of thgs.. Dun even hav enough time 2 sit in front of de pc 2 write a post...
Erm.. lets me start wit de day i went 2 register my hostel.. v wait 4 quite a long time b4 v k get in 2 sigh de agreements.. get chance 2 meet a few frens at tat time.. cat.. stef.. shan.. sam.. n one of time is now my gud fren n my classmate.. haha.. den i hav 2 shift all ny thgs up 2 d my room.. its on 3rd floor.. i hav climb up the stairs eviday.. haiz.. its 2 tiring... n de 1st day i oledi made a big mistake.. i left my keys in rooms n get down 2 take my thgs.. then my roomate leave.. wow.. i gt 2 run a AC 2 get de room keys fr her.. n rush up again... haiz3.. such an unforgettable thgs... den i went 2 hav a walk in Midvalley b4 returnin there in evening... i spent my 1st day there.. nt a nice sleep.. cuz de bed is so thin.. i feel lik sleep on de hard metal rod.. n keep listening 2 annoying sound fr AC..
on de 2nd day... v clean our room n living hall.. others roomate havent cum bac fr their vacation.. jz both of us n another gal.. @ 1st me n my roomate jz talk so few... cuz stil new 2 each other... haha.. den my parents cum 2 visit me again.. v go sumway 2 hav a walk.. buy sumthgs... n return there in d afternoon... at nite.. both of us went 2 Ac 2 hav our dinner.. our 1st dinner there... went 2 bed quite early cuz tml is orientation day....

No comments: