Thursday, July 31, 2008

Too boring...

hihi... welcome to my first post in august... today is first august... time is around 12.10am... i m sitting in the library, facing the computer now... i have no class today, but not going home yet, want to go for movie with my roommate after this. Yesterday night i was so relax. Didnt do any homework, revision. i just watch drama n lie on my bed... looking at the ceiling... my mind was so blank at that time... after a stressful month, finally i can have a gud sleep without worrying that i will wake up late tomorrow... its a nice day for me.. i just finish my breakfast and lunch in the market.. with two of my classmates... today is a quiet day... none of us talk much... so it is such a peaceful day... hahaha... my mind can relax now... enjoy my only holiday... hope that i can get ticket after this... to let me forget all those unhappy things... let it just dump into the big rubbish bin... and leave my mind forever...
tomorrow is a tiring day, i guess... i just dislike play through session.. i will perform bad everytime... my fingers just look like lost of control... haiz3...
a short post today, cant think any special topic to talk about... now listening to cartoon songs.. wahaha.. first time o... thats all la... bye2... miz ya...

No comments: