Sunday, August 10, 2008

streamyx!!

wow.. group of my classmates.. haha.. i think we are in the wrong direction la.. why we are promoting the shophouses opposite?
hehe.. stuck among friends and even worse i look like closing my eyes that time.. baskin robbin... wahaha..
wow.. the first time i saw crowd in car park.. haha.. can you locate someone you know from this picture? just try and see..

harlo everybody... good evening... today is 10th of august.. i am sitting in my hostel room... surfing the internet using the streamyx connection.. haha... waited for so long and finally i can use it... so excited now... these ten days pass by so quicly.. i still remember the day i wrote the previous post.. lets us start with that day.. i went to watch Batman with my friends... It is a nice film... all of us enjoy it... then another week come... i get back all my test papers and each of it is a heart attack for me.. My chemistry marks was so low until i cant accept it.. it broke my record in 18 years.. it was the lowest mark in my life.. i was so disappointed with it. actually i started to feel regret now.. am i chosen a wrong way? this question come back in my mind again... haiz.. i cant look back now... what i can do is just try to persuade myself that i am correct til this moment! let us change topic to something happier... last wednesday was our college charity carnival.. we were given 4 hours break to attend for this carnival. It was quite a nice activity.. i was enjoying it.. there were food stalls, games, haunted house and many more... It was the most special since i enter this college... haha... love it.. two days ago, was 8th of August 2008... i am sure chinese from all over the world for sure will know what date is it? It is Olympic Games in Beijing... One world One dream... As a chinese, i am proud of the opening ceremony... a fantastic opening... it was so grand... great job... and that day was chinese valentine days.. so many couple are having their marriage on that day... because it will only occur once in a hundred years.. haha.. dats all la... bb...

No comments: