Thursday, August 28, 2008

yuhoo.. part 1

Harlo.. friends.. it is the tenth day since my last post... again these days were really busy.. actually, what have i done? I am trying hard to recall now.. Dudu... dudu... Network busy.. finally something come into my mind.. Erm.. it was last friday.. i went sunway with my friends.. we had our lunch in a japanese food restaurant.. haha.. food is nice.. but price is even nice lo.. we plan to eat at kimgary.. but it was so crowded.. so friends, i am still waiting for my kimgary lunch.. haha.. after that, we start our mission that day, look for a jacket. Why we want to search for it? do you all know the reason? it is because the aircon system in our college is over powerful.. All of us just feel like we are in the north or south pole everyday.. even worse is it is raining season now.. We will freeze if this condition continued to happen.. and a minor accident occur that day.. i close the car day n hurt my friends palm.. feel so sorry for him.. haha.. he is recovering now.. We managed to look for a nice jacket that day... and then we just manage to walk for few minutes and after that we have to rush back to college... then, another incident that come to my mind.. i cant really remember when is it? but it was a special experience for me though.. we plan to celebrate our classmate belated birthday.. we rushed to bakery cottage and get a cute cake for her.. but.... at the moment we want to pay, we realised that we dont even have enough money.. OMG... i ran back to library and get money from my friend.. haha.. then, we just have a small celebration with her... haha.. first time feel so "fish".. haha..

No comments: