Tuesday, August 12, 2008

tired ar...

hihi... everybody.. its me again.. the author of this blog again.. wahaha... how are you guys? is it everything ok? or just enjoying yourself? in holiday mood? or suffering with final exam? i am kinda special case... i am having my ordinary classes these days, but added with tonnes of homeworks and tests.. i think this week is the worst.. having thinking skill test tomorrow, physics and maths tests in friday.. and chemistry test on next monday.. all these tests just come together, made me feel so down... a bit stress due to good performance by other friends... and i am the type which can be categorised as weak.. haiz.. since when i become this? answers is so clear.. since i come here... and since i didnt study for more then half a year.. my memory isnt that good and due to that, i am suffering badly now.. i can say that i work harder compare to recent days.. i do revision at night.. i sacrifice my nap time to do homeworks given by teacher.. but i am still in a mess... haiz... this topic will never end... i will keep complaining these things.... i think that write on this blog is a way for me to release my stress.. haha... i can post up something that are bothering me... something that is happy.. or some interesting event... and the best is, the probability to be seen by others is so low... haha.. i can say whatever i want and talk in what manner i want... haha... yesterday wasnt a good day for me.. i was struck by a sudden gastric pain after lunch and dinner... and our physics teacher told us a bad new which made most of us feel so down... haiz3... looking forward for a happy event to occur... who can help me to achieve that? haha.. thats all la.. there is still some more homework waiting for me... bye2 la... g9...

No comments: