Thursday, August 28, 2008

yuhoo.. part 2..

hey.. friends.. in order to achieve what i am targeting, i separate my post into parts.. haha.. the length will be more or less the same.. but then is just few incidents that come in my mind.. erm.. i think among them sure will be my piano practical exam... it was such a bad day for me... i start my journey at around half past six.. and i managed to reach there after 3 hours later... the traffic is damn congested... and the car cant even move a few inches in a few metres.. i feel so nervous... and at that moment, i think, i am gone.. my exam has gone... all the effort i have put in has gone... i feel so sad and down.. luckily.. my piano teacher manage to ask another student to go in at my time.. and i just reach there about 5 to 10 minutes late.. i feel damn nervous and my mind at that time is totally blank.. what is just rotating in my mind now is i accidentally miss my exam... oh... i feel so bad... actually i dont know that do i perform well that day? or i just cramp in the exam room? i would feel very sorry to my piano teacher if i fail it again... so, please pray for me.. so that i can pass it... please.. it was rather a moody day for me... haiz3... i would perform better if i wasnt in that condition... cant say anything about it already.. just wait one month later, my result will be out... just after it, i have to rush back to college again... because that day, i will have my double chemistry period.. i miss my maths period.. and the teacher is teaching a part that i am weak at... haiz3... again... i feel so bad.. and the wheather is just as bad as my mood.. it rains for the whole day... as like tears from my heart..

No comments: