Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3rd post only...

harlo.. friends... it's only my third post this month.. a rather slow rate of production... haha.. wow... while i am typing the words now, actually my eyes are half-closed already... i feel very sleepy now.. although it is just 10pm... i slept late yesterday, so until now i still very blur.. my mind cant turn well already and it cant process many things already... so dont asked me to do questions now... sure i will stuck... lets me just briefly tell you all what i have done these days.. last weekend was so busy, dont have chance to meet up my friends... and they are having holiday leh... so good.. i really jealous leh... hahaha.. but i will have mine in the middle of september, so lets countdown.. stil have how many days? around 17 days... haha... so happy... i can sleep until afternoon at that time. go shopping... and spend my time with all sorts of stuff which i wish to do now... but one sad thing is, carnival sales end just exactly on the day i start to have holiday... damn bad la... and today just finish my chemistry test... oh ya... last friday was my math test... omg.. i get tonnes of silly mistakes again... around 11 marks i lose due to careless mistakes... haiz3... for sure i will take that as my big lesson... if not i at least can get B... haiz3... so sad... erm... anything that was happy happened these days? cant think any actually... my life now is a bit miserable... not organised... haiz... thats all la... hope that i can post up some happy events later.. see ya guys.. haha.. good night also..

No comments: