Saturday, July 19, 2008

Part 3.. study life...

1st of july is my 1st day 2 study.. all those subject tcer start wit introducing ourself.. n told us bout de exam format.. n wat shock me is.. maths teacher start giving out homework... wat a blow 4 me.. its only my 1st day.. plz let me relax a bit... sob.. sad... n i m happy 2 get noe tat my class there r a huge number of koreans.. haha.. more den 10 students r international students... myanmmar.. maldives.. philippines.. tanzania.. haha... after all... i jz try 2 remember their name n get noe them.. haha... de 1st week ends wit a quite ok mood... bt then de 2nd week is worst.. i m sick... sick 4 so many days.. fever.. headache... i thk is due 2 i drink 2 few h20.. n get cold... de classroom r so cold.. i hav 2 wear jacket 2 schul everyday... lik i m in south pole now... startin 2 adapt better now... get sum nice frens.. v ll stay bac in library 2 do our homeworks... always hav our lunch together... tats all 4 tis time.. cuz hav 2 start study my chemistry d.. tats all la.. bb.. take care... miz ya

No comments: