Sunday, May 4, 2008

1st post in may


hihi.. frens.. tis is my 1st post in may.. haha.. n a bit sorry cuz cant achieve my target last month.. only 4 posts.. haha.. cuz wrote 2 much.. so time realli no topic... n a bit sad... always wit 0 comments.. haiz... any1 who c tis post.. at least drop me a smile.. i would be appreciate u a lot.. thx ya.. sumtime feel lik my blog a bit lik an arena 4 me 2 show all my unhappy event.. do u all agree wit me? haha.. i m sure it is..

erm.. wat hav i done since my last post? let me recall... @#$%%.. not really remember.. juz remember on d 30th i went kl wit my frens.. but 1 of my best fren dun follow.. not syok.. hehe.. v go by komuter.. start journey round8.12am.. then reach there 5 minutes 2 ten.. haha.. so fast.. n v juz chat on d train.. cuz long time dun c them d.. n v took monorail 2 imbi station.. haha.. suddenly remember 1 event.. me n ben juz go wrong way.. both of us hav 2 walk a long way round b4 meet back my other frens.. haiz.. a big round n tis made me so tired.. haha.. then v go 2 buy our ticket.. v watch run papa run.. a nice movie.. haha.. n v juz so lucky 2 meet another group of frens.. they r juz sitting in front of us oso.. haha.. b4 tat, v r havin breakfast in oldtown kopitiam.. then v accompany ben 2 try on new glasses.. haha.. another new experience.. after tat, here comes another frens lo.. v go 2 lowyat b4 v go 2 sg wang.. v juz walk around.. buyin thgs.. n havin food again in gasoline.. haha.. then its time 2 home lo.. wow.. drag 2 much on these..

1st may is labour day.. n 2nd may is my becks birthday.. haha.. happy birthday.. jz hope 2 told him tat i really lik him.. haha.. start my day dreamin agian.. then yesterday so bad.. go toilet 5 times.. duno y.. so bad la.. n i finish 10episodes in 1 day.. haha.. me very geng leh? then 2 day go my a po house 4 d 2st time.. haha.. so nice.. n v juz chat @ his room.. haha.. tats all 4 tis post.. c u all then.. bb..

No comments: