Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hit target..

Harlo frens! I hav hit my target 4 may.. haha.. tis is oledi my 6th post d.. congratz.. hey.. den wat shd i talk about in tis post leh? erm.. jz 1 2 say bye2 2 all my frens - who has gone 2 study... who ll goin 2 start study soon.. n those who r late, jz lik me.. haha.. many of them oledi shifted 2 their hostel n havin their new life there.. hope they k adapt well.. n study hard 2 achieve their dream.. i ll miz u all de.. jz hope v stil k keep contact although v r in differ place.. Miz n luv u guys.. haha..
N i reciv my 1st bday present tis year.. do u all noe wat is tat? a blanket n a bath towel.. haha.. given by 2 of my best frens.. haha.. thank you so much ya.. i jz lik it so much.. hehe..
Erm.. i oso find out tat i m not d last 2 start my sem.. haha.. there is another fren which ll start his sem in july oso.. haha.. i m d 2nd last only.. at least there is sum1 no nid 2 start study til july... haha..
erm.. 2day oso find out sthg new.. there is a new course offer in my college.. shd i take tat? it onli 1 yr.. n shd b easier.. 1 thg tat is nt gud is.. i cant change my route d.. i hav 2 stay there til my degree ends.. haiz.. wat a big blow 4 me.. y jz cant let me go study without hav 2 thk anymore? y always lik tat? jz 2 much choice 4 me.. n i hate 2 made decision.. especially decision which ll affect my future life.. n who k help me tis time?
bt sthg tat ll made me happy is, carnival sale is goin 2 start soon.. haha.. k go buy all my thgs b4 i start my term.. shoes.. bags.. spectacles.. n many2 more..
wat d nex thg 2 say.. eh... jz cant thk so sudden.. tats all la.. targetin 4 another post in tis month.. yoyo.. haha.. bb..

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I wish u all the best!

Good luck!

Don't 4get about us... ^^

Ha ha ha!

I will wait for your next post!

ShuHeng said...

hehe.. thx ethan.. for ur comment.. finally there is a comment fr my fren.. so hepi.. hahaha