Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy...

Hihi.. frens.. tis is my 5th post 4 may.. wahaha.. so gud.. finally reach my minimum post 4 a month.. n 2day onli 17th.. i ll work more hard 2 post up thgs.. hehe.. erm.. yesterday was a happy one.. i pass my theory wit merit.. huhuhu.. finally sthg tat made me hepi happen.. since months ago.. but wit a small yi han.. if i k get 4 more marks.. i k get 50 pounds.. man.. is equal 2 300++ in Ringgit.. i k use 4 my living expenses 4 a month.. but k say better den my practical.. which is my 1st fail in my life.. feel so bad la.. n tis fail cost me 200++.. so expensiv.. i rather fail in those which is free.. haha..
Change topic.. haha.. finally found tat i ll b d last 2 start my sem.. so pity me.. haiz.. my last hope ll start her sem nex week le.. so leave me alone here..

No comments: