Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busy days..


Hihi.. frens.. tis is my 7th post n ll b my last post 4 d month.. cuz 2day oledi 31st.. haha.. but hepi 2 hav 7 post in tis month.. how r u all? erm.. wat shd i start wit leh? many thgs tat i do in tis 10 days since my last post.. jz would lik 2 share sum wit u all..

on 28th.. i follow my ex-schul chinese society trip 2 Kl.. but i dun hav frens around.. i m so bored tat day.. jz go chocolate factory.. eye on msia.. petrosains.. n aquaria klcc.. anyway.. it is nice.. but i thk is a record 4 me 2 ride on eye on msia 4 d 3rd time.. haha.. 3 times.. both wit different feelings.. ll i hav d 4th ride? haha..

on d 29th.. i accompany my fren go Tm cut her hair... but d shop is jz so crowded.. v hav 2 wait 4 6 pple b4 she get her turn.. n d whole trip 2 Tm cost us 7 hrs.. so can u all imagine how long did both of us wait..? luckily v gt go kfc hav our lunch 1st.. if nt.. i ll faint jz bcuz of 2 hungry.. haha.. n i thk i hav watch 5 episodes of drama there.. d duration is too long...

then yesterday turn.. i went Kl wit my family.. goin 4 shopin spree.. but i jz cant find my watch n my shoes yet.. jz gt my wallet n 1 T shirt.. but it is so cheap.. all d thgs v bought is so cheap.. even sum up 2 70% discount.. wahaha.. feel very hepi wen go shopin wit tis big discount.. bt v go home quite early.. n i dun met my fren who gone there 2..

few hours ago.. i went 2 my frens house.. cuz my another cum out 2 find us.. v jz chat watever which cum up in our mind.. although nt much hot topic 2 talk about.. but hepi 2 meet them as i noe after i start my sem, i ll b very bc.. sure ll miz all my frens...

hehe.. these r all d thgs tat i hav done in tis few days.. quite a busy week.. goin 2 kl for 3 times...

not much rest.. feel a bit tired.. n sleepy now.. haha.. tats all 4 tis post.. bb.. c u all in nex month...

No comments: