Sunday, May 11, 2008

duno is relieve or sad...?


after a few events of heart attack, finally all reveal.. haha.. i dun get it.. as my prediction b4.. cuz really hard 2 get it.. d percentage is as low as 0.01.. haha.. 2000 fr 7000.. n oledi 500 4 medic.. left onli 1500 4 us.. c d figure oledi noe is damn hard 2 get it.. erm.. wats my feeling now? relieve? or sad? me oso duno wat i feel now? actually it's hard 2 describe.. cant sleep yesterday.. thkin of it 4 so long d.. finally nt tat sad d.. now jz dun1 2 thk bout dat d.. leave tat bhind.. start my new life.. start 2 prepare 4 my new sem.. wa.. but looks lik stil hav decade 2 go.. all my frens ll start their sem soon le.. according 2 a nt tat accurate statistic.. mostly ll go 4 F6.. den is Utar .. Ktar.. n sum special case lik me lo.. haha.. but these can category as very few.. sum ll start theirs tml.. lik f6.. matrics..segi.. ll miz them 4 sure.. gud luck frens.. n work hard oso o.. ten more days would b utar n ktar... den others jz not tat sure.. one thg i would sure is i m sure i ll b d last.. n mayb mj.. haha.. both of us jz so poor.. hav 2 wait for more than half year 2 start our new sem.. now is raining d.. is d sky oso feel sad 4 us.. those who cant achive d scholarship.. haha.. but hepi oso cuz i m goin 4 my 1st choice long ago.. return 2 d original place.. n start again.. i m reborn.. wit new life.. new perspective.. n new hope.. hope i k enjoy my life there.. meet my prince.. wahaha.. jz jk.. put this pic again.. cuz feel d words is so meaningful.. haha..

No comments: