Saturday, May 10, 2008

heart attack..

hihi.. frens.. workin hard 2 achieve my 3rd post.. 2day realli ll bcum an unforgettable day 4 me.. luckily i din faint due 2 heart attack juz now.. found tat jpa ll b release tml d.. wa.. less than 4 hrs fr now.. how can i stand it? althgh dun put big hope in it.. but juz wish me gud luck n all da best.. bcuz it is my biggest hope now.. there r so many rumour b4 sayin different dates.. but all oso nt important d.. it ll release soon.. its a fact tat it ll jz release b4 f6 starts.. its a true fact.. duno wat is my fate..? but stil my dream.. hope 2 get it ler..
erm.. lets change a topic now.. 2day had a majlis in d multipurpose hall.. all of us jz wear smart clothes.. haha.. look lik office attire.. v reach there around 8.30am.. oledi a big crowd there.. met sum old frens.. chat a bit.. n wait 4 our turn 2 take d certs.. den, tats all.. v jz return home .. i hav lunch wit my frens n v talk 4 a long time.. many granfather stories v talk about.. haha..
bb la.. no mood 2 type more le..

No comments: