Monday, May 5, 2008

feel no mood again..

haiz.. feel bad again.. duno y leh? actuali noe wat is d main factor de.. but dun1 2 talk bout it again.. these days really up n down.. sumtime ll feel gud, but after tat ll feel very bad.. haiz.. cham.. who k save me? i thk i ll bcum sot d b4 jun.. n break d world record.. d 1st person 2 bcum sot bcuz of little2 n not main thgs..
actuali y i 1 2 thk bout tat leh? actuali is non of my business, rite? wa.. its such gud reason 2 not blame myself.. n juz a silly reason.. not work @ all.. 2day realli bad a.. dun lik it.. feel annoyin n no mood.. plus all my sad thg.. haiz .. haiz.. haiz.. i thk d tree leaves in front of my house bcum yellow.. n start 2 drop le..
hehe.. i thk d person who read these sure duno wat i m talkin about.. but i juz 1 2 write it down.. so i k remember wat i thk now.. although tis look lik no title, no topic, n no nthg..
tats all la.. late d.. 1 2 stop writin all these thg le..

No comments: